Sales Representative Southern California Territory
Job Description: Member Services Representative TRANSFORMATIONS
Title: Member Services Representative
Department: Sales Division – [ Territory ] , California
Reports to: Regional Sales Director – Beverly Hills, California
• 3-5 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related Healthcare industries.
• Bring self-developed established client list of a minimum of 200 practitioners.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services, and concepts
• Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work as directed
• Self-starter with solid PC computer skills, promoting and holding events, lunch and learns and understanding of leveraging website SEO and social networkingcommunications
• Strong understanding or passion of prevention & wellness industry, how practitioners can build a business with Transformations and increase their ROI, market dynamics and sell best practices concepts.
As a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to call on and sell the company’s programs and products to health care professionals (Practitioners & Clinics) and support the promotional effort provided that will generate patient flow and use of our programs and products. You will leverage your previous territory contacts to create new sales for the Company. You will use our tools and systems coupled with your creative ideas to drive patients to your ever growing territory client base. You will be introduced to businesses in your territory interested in prevention and wellness for their employees. With these companies you will also introduce the concept of shared-funding for health insurance to help with reducing healthcare costs. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product lines and Prevention & Wellness industry trends, to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory.
• Achieve or exceed all assigned sales targets
• Create and execute an effective call and territory plan
• Utilize marketing and reporting tools provided to achieve territorial goals
• Stage Prevention Wellness Open Houses or Lunch and Learns at clinics or local companies
• Communicate and collaborate with the management on goals
• Build business relationships with customers in assigned territory
• Constantly prospect for new business and evaluate the sales potential of existing customers, enhancing the sell thru of the Company’s Products
• You will call on businesses from 50 to 300 employees in your territory and market the Company’s programs for wellness and shared funding health insurance
• Utilize your customer focused selling skills in your presentations, webinars, lunch & learns and keeping post call notes to assist with pre-call planning and maintain all client records up-to-date on the CRM
• Attend and participate in Sales meetings
• Leverage the Company’s lead generation, marketing programs and support materials for maximum impact
• Remain in compliance with Drivers Safety Guidelines, and your personal automobile insurance coverage requirement
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the client satisfaction, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments